What can I do to Update my Kitchen without Breaking the Bank?
Here are a few simple ways to update the kitchen and make it more inviting!
- Replace the Counter Top, there are many affordable, elegant options available. The new finishes and granite look laminate counter tops add beauty without the cost of granite or quartz.
- Consider a new Sink and Faucet. You’ll be surprised how enjoyable it is to wash dishes in a new sink.
- Update the Hardware, you’ll be surprised how different the kitchen will look with a new color tone and knob or pull style.
- Add some Art with a new tile backsplash. The design can be simple or elaborate depending on your tastes. Choose from a large variety of sizes, textures and colors. A tile backsplash can make your kitchen come alive!
- Add Ambiance Lighting above and below the cabinets for a more well lit work area while making the kitchen appear more warm and welcoming.
- Change the Color of your kitchen towels, table cloth and napkins. This is an inexpensive way to change the look of your work space!
Take time to browse our Photo Gallery. Then call Home & Office Cabinetry today to begin designing your Kitchen Update!